We are back and open again, after being closed for the coronavirus lockdown. We have also had a recent change of management and ownership. However, you can rest assures that all your favourite hairdressers will still be in our hair salon – ready to make you look and feel fabulous with huge hair confidence again!
There have been changes we have put in place to reopen after the lockdown. While you will still get the same great service, chatter and amazing hair – there will be a few changes to look out for and prepare for. These measures have been put in place to ensure that you, our other clients and our hairdressers in Sleaford stay safe and healthy.
- We will be wearing PPE and masks whenever we are in the salon. We request that all clients where face masks on arrival at the salon and throughout their visit.
- As always, our salon will be kept clean and tidy. However, we will be increasing the regularity of cleans and use anti-bacterial spray on areas of multiple contact such as door handles, handrails, credit card machines and more.
- Our hairdressing kits and chairs will be cleaned and sterilised between clients. This may mean that appointments will take longer; but it is for your safety. The towels and gowns will be washed after each client too.
- You will find hand sanitiser at the entrance of the salon. We recommend that you use this on arriving and leaving our hair salon in Sleaford. You can also use it during your appointment if you would like.
- Our hairdressers will be washing their hands frequently and following government guidelines to avoid catching and spreading germs in the salon and when they are out of work.
We request that is you or someone in your home has any symptoms associated with coronavirus or are feeling ill that you seek medical advice. We would ask that you also contact us to rearrange your hair appointment in Sleaford for when you are feeling better.
While we will be super excited to see you back in the salon again, we will not be greeting with hugs or handshakes while social distancing guidelines are in place. Instead we will be sharing air hugs and air kisses, for the time being.
Thank you for your cooperation at this time. It’s a big change for us all. However, if we face it with a united front and lookout for each other’s health and well-being, we will all come out this on the other side.